Summer Red Snapper With Tomato and Fennel
2 – Red Snapper Filets (6 – 8 oz.)
1/2 Bulb Fennel, Sliced Thin
1 Medium/Large Tomato, Sliced
1/2 Medium Vidalia Onion, Sliced Thin
3 Sprigs Fresh Thyme or 1/4 Teaspoon Whole Thyme
1 Tablespoon Chopped Parsley
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Preheat over 350 degree.
- In a 9 x 13 baking pan scatter half of the sliced onion and fennel.
- Top vegetables with the snapper filets.
- Scatter the remaining onion and fennel on top of the fish. Top with sliced tomato.
- Season with Thyme, Parsley, Salt and Pepper to Taste.
- Drizzle Olive Oil over everything.
- Bake 350 Degree 15 to 20 minutes, then broil 3 minutes.
- Serve with vegetable, crusty bread and lemon slices.